Hopeful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopeful

:new: Wow! This is kind of scary,never have done anything like this before, but what can I say! I'm desperate! And I had to start somewhere!

Hopeful

Yup.

We all started at some stage.

Welcome, Shiloh.

Comment

Hopeful

Hi Don't be scared, you'll get plenty of support here from people on all stages of the journey to sorting themselves out.
      Suz
      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Hopeful

Hi Shiloh & :welcome:

We are all here to help and support you xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Hopeful

HI Shiloh,

Welcome - the folks on here are amazing!

They have been the reason I have got some kind of "normal" life back after 20 plus years of drinking to vast excess.

Log on and post as much as possible - you will get all the support and advice you need.
          No-one judges, no matter what you want to share. We have all been where you are at now.

It is a great place to just "vent" if you need to as well.
          Sometimes - I just post in order to get my thoughts about this journey sorted out - just seeing them on the screen can help.

You are among friends.
          We will all help as far as we can.
          Good luck

Satori
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hopeful

Hmm!

Don't know where the grumpy icon came from on my last post - please ignore it!

As anyone who Knows me will tell you - I am ALWAYS sweetness and light!

Just ask my kids :H

Satori
            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hopeful

Hi Shiloh and welcome,
              you'll get lots of support here, I know I do, everyone is just so wonderful.

good luck
              xxx

Comment

Working...
              X