Real Shock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Shock!

This morning I woke up feeling utterly low, shaken up and full of despair as I had drunk again, then I realised it was a dream! All be it a very vivid one!!

Next shock I tried to log on here before work and my name and password weren't recognised, five failed attempts then wait 20 mins and all ok!

Off to work now, have a fab day everyone xx
    New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Real Shock!

DD, you gave me such a fright - glad everything's fine!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Real Shock!

Those dreams are awful aren't they?! So realistic! I bet you're relieved it was just a dream though x
      AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

Real Shock!

Thank goodness it was just a dream!! I actually don't mind having one of those every now and then-- keeps me in form! big hugs to you, DD! You're rockin' on....

Comment

Real Shock!

Agreed with others, I kind of like waking up with that sigh of relief, looking around and saying........yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeessssss. ...it was only a dream.

Sneaky bastard that AL, even invades our quite peaceful time.............:H
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Real Shock!

What a relief! :l
            Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Real Shock!

Good job!

Comment

Working...
              X