Here I go again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I go again.

I totally agree that genetics are big..I found out a few years ago that my dads siblings all but one and there were 5, they died from alcohol or drug issues...and I know there were issues in mothers family too, so I was born with all this just waiting for me to bait the hook....wish I had known this..
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Here I go again.

Oh what a long, long week!

Dottie Bell, I haven't a clue the exact number but do know there are 3 or so on my moms side and many on my fathers and then my sis and I. I drank this Monday and Wednesday. Not a bottle and a half of wine but enough. I am seeing that I get buzzed much harder from less. It's the activity and life circumstances I am sure.

Week from hell over so now onto what else i am going to do with my life!

Comment

Here I go again.

I drank Dec 8th, babies death anni. I don't think I actually drank too much because of that. Lots of people loose babies and don't drink or over drink. I over drank. I have probably over-drank on that anni since then unless I was pregnant again. Amazing to me is that many of us will stop for a baby but can not stop for ourselves and then also can not stop for 'our children'. This is either much more complicated than it should be or so simple we just don't see it.

I wanted to stop in, so depressing. Too many people beating themselves up and too little real help or quick fixes that just perpetuate the scenarios. We are a world that does not help enough, we are a people stuck within our own suffering.

Comment

Working...
        X