Today is the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the day

Good Morning everyone. So today was the end day had a big party on Friday everyone that i love to drink with was here. Everyone is supporting me. I sent myself a card a month ago telling how much I need to do this. I have a counseling appointment on Friday . Do not remember last night (neither dose my husband)it looked like we had a good time. Well I have had 2 drinks already but at 10am I will pour the rest of the vodka down the drain.
    Help

Today is the day

Linwin - you came to the right place - welcome!!! Everybody here can relate not remembering things and all other bad things AL does to you. Congratulations on your deceison. Good luck with app on Frisay , but until them read posts here and write too - we here to help. Is you husband is there with you quitting?
    AF since 10/20/2013
    Smoke free since 09/24/2007
    Meat free since 09/20/2008
    ---------------------------------------
    With will one can do anything - Samuel Smiles

Comment

Today is the day

Welcome, Linwin.

I am starting day 9 and already feel better. There are many of us Newbies hanging in the Newbies Nest thread - a lot of action and support. I hope your husband is supportive of your quit if he is not quitting himself. I'm not sure where you are, but it is 4 minutes to 10am here in California. Start pouring and start reading here. It is a great place to come for support and ideas for staying sober. Welcome!

Comment

Working...
      X