Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rehab review

Hi my fellow starters

Just a quick check in with you all to say that I am almost finished my 28 day rehab....

Review: The rehab treatment centre I picked had a full range of therapists, councellors and doctors. This treatment centre was incredible. It was set up more like a camp with 4 large houses , and a daily schedule of good intentions for the day , group sessions, councelling to dig deep into the inner child. Goodbye letter burning of our addictions, grief letter goodbyes....relationship sessions, genetic disposition sessions, psychiatrist,5 star food, beautiful scenery with rolling hills, and many many AA/NA groups.

This is a life changing experience for me. I have met so many new friends who are going to go on a live life on life's terms. I am so happy I decided to come to this health centre. I now know I have the tools to let things go and be a peace!!

Only one week to go before I get back into reality.........I feel strong and empowered to embrace a life of sobriety...

So if you are deciding to go to rehab...make sure you pick the right one!! Mine was covered under my benefits plan , even the bus ride to and from the clinic. Do your homework!

I will keep you posted on my success when I return to work and am back in the routine of life.........

Columbia
    You've been CRITICISING yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try APPROVING of yourself and see what happens......

rehab review

Congratulations Columbia!! Great to hear your success.
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

rehab review

Jeez sounds like a resort i wanna go! just messin columbia,im glad you had this chance to go and sort things out,sounds like its been really good for youill look forward to posting again take care
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

rehab review

Ill look forward to YOU posting again,this phone is a mess
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X