End of Week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of Week 10

So double figures on weeks AF and 70 barrier broken on the same day!

I don't post this for praise I post because I like to see my weekly clock tick by without a drink and Friday night was always the heaviest of the week

I know some people out there watch for these posts and if it somehow helps just one person then it was well worth the effort

Have a good weekend all and .......

Keep On Keeping On:h
    Last drink 6th September 2013

End of Week 10

Excellent work softy,you are doing amazing!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

End of Week 10

Thank you Softy, love your honesty. Your journey helps me and lots of others.
      Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

End of Week 10

Softy;1585436 wrote: I know some people out there watch for these posts and if it somehow helps just one person then it was well worth the effort
        Softy, well done! You are an inspiration. And you are so right - a post fired off at random may just mean the difference between staying sober and drinking to somebody.
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

End of Week 10

Seeing the af days add up is a great feeling of accomplishment. It inspires all of us seeing that it really can be done.
          No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

End of Week 10

Congrats Softy, and yes, it does help to see people that are successful!!!! Thank you!
            Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

End of Week 10

Softy;1585436 wrote: So double figures on weeks AF and 70 barrier broken on the same day!

I don't post this for praise I post because I like to see my weekly clock tick by without a drink and Friday night was always the heaviest of the week

I know some people out there watch for these posts and if it somehow helps just one person then it was well worth the effort

Have a good weekend all and .......

Keep On Keeping On:h
              Way to go Softy! Yes, these success stories are an inspiration! Friday night was sometimes my worst as well. I mean the work week was over right - we owed it to ourselves to get stinking blind drunk and feel like crap on Saturday only to do it all over again. Amazing isn't it! Anyway - good job - keep it going and have a great rest of the weekend! :goodjob:

Comment

End of Week 10

"Friday night was sometimes my worst as well. I mean the work week was over right - we owed it to ourselves to get stinking blind drunk and feel like crap on Saturday only to do it all over again. Amazing isn't it!"

This was my life - you hit the nail on the head!
                Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

End of Week 10

Hey Softy - just wanted to chime in and say way to go!! I know it hasn't always been easy. Your strength inspires me.
                  Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

End of Week 10

Great to see this post, Mr. Softy. Happy for you with the progress you are making.
                    Free at Last
                    "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                    http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

End of Week 10

Softy - congratulation! People like you help me believe I can this too!!!
                      AF since 10/20/2013
                      Smoke free since 09/24/2007
                      Meat free since 09/20/2008
                      ---------------------------------------
                      With will one can do anything - Samuel Smiles

Comment

End of Week 10

Way to go Softy.:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                        X