• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The May Day Club!

I'm in!

Comment

The May Day Club!

I'm in as well, even though I haven't officially started yet as I am waiting for the Topa to arrive by snail mail. I really need this.
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

The May Day Club!

Here's what I posted in the 'Newbies in Need" thread...still trying to wrap myself around posting etiquete and 'how stuff works' in general. I'm generally ok if my brain is the only thing I have to hold accountable

Day ONE AF here...got the sups and CD's in the mail last night, but not before I polished off what was left of the vodka and tequilla, hated having to toss it down the drain somehow. Still waiting for the Topa (ordered it over a week ago), but am seeing a Dr. on Monday so hopefully she will write a script if i don't have it by then.

Struggling with an ugly bout of depression along with/because of the addiction. Didn't go to work yesterday, skipped two (maybe three)days last week. Just fingernailing it until I can ramp up the entire program. Started sups last night and listened to all the CD's.

Sure good to have a group of people going through the same thing...been lurking on this site and reading all posts for over a week. Amazing love and talent for turn of word here.

Stay strong,

In Gratitude...

sunny
        :rays:

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The May Day Club!

Welcome Sunny,
          You sound like me about nine days ago, I missed a few days of work but had to sort things out and see a Dr. I enjoy checking into this thread ( The May Day Club) I am not as new but I didn't commit like I should I am ordering on Friday and am looking forward to sticking to my goal.

How warm is it there in Phoenix ? We have rain.

Again welcome!
          kitkat
          AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
          Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

The May Day Club!

Hi kitkat, thanks for the reply. I do feel better this morning because I feel that i am at least on the road, with the nutritionals and cd's. All last week while I was waiting for my sups and CD's to come in I was standing in the bus stop with my drink just cheering everyone on as they were flying down the road, and me just getting more and more depressed, omg it was so bad.

I did hear it was raining in Washington...warm here, no suprizes either way,eh?

In Gratitude,

sunny
            :rays:

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The May Day Club!

Hello everyone,
              I hope I won't be the only one to check into this thread, I had a bit of a rough day. To stressed out. Eating like a piggy, probably from stress. Anyone else eating like there is no tomorrow?

kitkat
              AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
              Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

Working...
              X