Embarassing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarassing question

Sorry to be so personal, but has anybody experienced an increased need to go to the toilet. I also find that my urine is a very dark yellow and it is normally quite light in colour, should I be worried?

Embarassing question

You need to drink more water. The darker the color of your urine, the more concentrated it is. I know it sounds strange to drink more water when you need to go alot but your system is flushing and you want to treat your kidneys gently. Make sure that what you drink is just plain water and not soda, juice etc. This is all part of the detox process.

Congrats on making it AF today! (Day 5 right?)

-Lorelei
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Embarassing question

Yep, sounds like your kidneys are trying to do their THANG!!!! drink drink drink - WATER!
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Embarassing question

day 6 today!! Yipee!!! Will drink more water. Was just worried that it may be liver problems or something although apart from the going to the loo I feel great!

Comment

Embarassing question

Please go to doctor. You could have urine infection. I get that like two or three times in years and I always have to get medicin to kill the bacteria. Check it soon.
          Good luck
          Ylfa icelandessa

Comment

Embarassing question

Amanda,
            If you are taking B vitamins then your urine is likely to be very yellow, its the B2, riboflavin and nothing to worry about.
            Suz
            Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Embarassing question

If there is no burning or pain, I wouldn't worry about it. Lots of water will change that coloring. If not, then a trip to the doc wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Embarassing question

Like what was said earlier if you are taking the vitamins that is what is causing the color change.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Embarassing question

Yes I am taking the vitamins and it does include riboflavin 75mg which seems to be way more than the recommended daily dose in fact over 4,000 times more. Why do they put so much more in when the body just flushes it out, is it dangerous to overdose so much.

Comment

Embarassing question

Most of the vitamins are water soluble, meaning you will pee out what you do not need. Some people need more than others so I assume that is why they put so much in there; to accomodate a wide variety of people.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                    X