30 days AF - anyone else!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to do the 30 days alcohol free. Is there anyone else out there doing the same thing who would like to join me on this thread to help keep each other motivated during our first thirty days. I am on day 6 and up to now finding it much easier than ever before (never got past day 10 before). Doing the whole hog, supplements, CD's, topamax. Good luck everyone. Amanda

Thanx more2life, didnt realise there was one already. Where is the thread, cant find it. I notice your slogan, not a drop til size 4, I am also trying to lose excess weight that I have put on through alcohol, how are you doing?

Comment

amanda the 3o days thread is awesome, it might help you to read others posts of the highs and lows it is not easy and i have been such a grump on many occasions im grateful they have put up with me. i too am trying to lose weight ive lost 9lbs in the 20 days i have been af, the only warning is at times i tend to crave sugar someone put it in perspective when they mentioned the loss of sugar in alcohol when i was drinking i never wanted chocolate or sweet stuff. well done on 6 days you will find time flies

Comment

Working...
      X