New today, having trouble quitting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New today, having trouble quitting...

Day 2, worse than day 1...but thank you allfor the pos!

Hello all,

It is day 2 and I am starting day 1af tomorrow. I thought I was starting it yesterday. Sorry if you all have heard this or been through this before as I only joined yesterday. I started with the beer at 12:45 pm today (IPAs) and finished a six pack by 4:30. Drank again with my wife while bar-b-que. Finished a liter of wine and went to t-ball (head coach) with my youngest. pretty sober now and regretting the eariler part of the day.... and craving more but it is over for today...I'll have water and tea and more water and pray to sleep peacefully (which I won't, I'll wake up dry and alert and lost and won't be able to fall back to sleep easily. Anyone out there been here? (I know you have but I feel like shit right now and I don't mean physically!). By the way, the IPAs (beer style) and wine I drank (drink) don't leave any hangover for me so that is not a help either. I was alright this morning on a field trip with my son but by noon I was thinking what a nice day to have a few on the deck...so I had a few in my car (never NEVER never unable to drive...not even a thought) and finished up in the garage. You all been through this? I hate this but it feels like it is part of me now.

Doug

Comment

Working...
    X