I am in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in love

We had just met but I cannot help myself for feeling such strong emotions towards you. From the moment we laid eyes on each other, I knew something is about to change. You were so supportive and helped me through the heart break Jack left me with.
    I always knew that Jack is wrong for me but I was so in love with him that I didn?t care to listen to my gut. Jack was ruining my life and making me miserable. I had tried to break up with him so many times but always returned to his arms. Could not be apart from him.
    With your great help, Jack is no longer in my life and I love you for it. My feelings for you get stronger and stronger every day.
    From the moment I open my eyes, till the moment I go to sleep, you are on my mind 24/7.
    I love you for taking care of me, for making me feel like a little girl, for making me laugh and smile, for comforting me, for helping me deal with my problems so different than Jack?s, for making me want to be a better person, for making me calm and relaxed, for making me feel so energetic, so strong and alive.

I am head over hills in love with you and I know it may be too soon to say it to your face since we had only just met but I am. You are my true love and I hope and dream that we will grow old together and never part.

So, I know that most of us wrote a goodbye letter to alcohol. Jack was my poison (Jack Daniels that is). I thought that today I will write a welcome love declaration letter to sobriety and the way it makes me feel.

Feel free to jump in and declare your love to sobriety.

I am in love

Dear Sobriety,
    Thank you for helping me get rid of Bud. He lied to me, stole my money, physically and mentally abused me, and had me convinced that was all OK. Thanks to you, I now see that I am, and always was, way TOO GOOD for him! He's a loser. He never deserved me. Now that you have given me a clear head and self-esteem, I can honestly say I would never, ever take him back.
    Love,
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I am in love

Love is grand. what more could I say...
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
      X