Hi friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi friends

BH - I was scared too 3 years ago when I had to take them... very scared but I got so much better
    I don't take them anymore but would not hesitate at all if I had to again
    Thinking of you
    xx

Comment

Hi friends

im taking a break for now, you guys don't need this. I'll come back when I have something good to contribute, thanks again
      Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Hi friends

People are here because they want to be and care about you. It is tough when people just disappear. What we need is to know that you are ok. I don't mean fine and happy - but ok.

I am afraid of pills, too, but sometimes there is no good alternative. Please take the pills and give them a chance to work so you can get to a point where you can think clearly and deal with this.

And please don't stay away. :l

Comment

Hi friends

Hi,

I had a note from our friend BHalo. She's ok - dealing with her situation in the right ways and will be back when it feels like the thing she should do.

She knows we're thinking of her with love and concern.

Comment

Hi friends

Glad to hear shes o.k,thanks for keeping us posted n.s
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi friends

Thinking of BH and hope she comes back soon. We need her, and she needs us. :h
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi friends

BH, thinking of you and hope you feel like saying hi when you can.
                "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                AF 11/12/11

Comment

Hi friends

Dear friends, thanks again for all the support. And the pm's especially. I don't want to post here about depression, I don't feel it's appropriate and might upset someone's balance.

Likewise, and very selfishly, I don't want to read about drinking right now, because that's about the only thing I have been getting right. I really will come back and post more when the balance is right. Bless all of you. :l
                  Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Working...
                  X