Super Sunday !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sunday !!!

Hi all on day 6 and whow what a lot you can get done and how much you can enjoy a Sunday if you don't have a hangover and not has a drink for a few days!!!. Feeling great and very positive. Have a story about a key to tell but will have to wait intil another day as cant fit the typing time in right now !!!. Happy Sunday to you all.

Poppy x
    AF Since 2nd December 2013

Being af is not your punishment ! its your salvation !!:goodjob:

Diet Start

25th Feb 2014 10st 6lbs 3rd March 10st 1.5lbs

Super Sunday !!!

poppy62;1596356 wrote: Hi all on day 6 and whow what a lot you can get done and how much you can enjoy a Sunday if you don't have a hangover and not has a drink for a few days!!!. Feeling great and very positive. Have a story about a key to tell but will have to wait intil another day as cant fit the typing time in right now !!!. Happy Sunday to you all.

Poppy x
    Well done kid - you deserve a huge pat on the back!

Keep on keeping on::goodjob:
    Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Super Sunday !!!

So glad to hear that you're feeling good, Poppy. I wore the necklace I told you about to a party last night. It made me think of you and hope that you were hanging in there - sounds like you are .

Comment

Super Sunday !!!

Good for you Poppy!!! Yes, isn't it amazing how productive we can be in our lives!!!!
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Super Sunday !!!

Great job, Poppy! I've enjoyed your posts. AF life is not about being deprived at all! For those who want to be free, it is what we have been seeking the whole time! Keep that feeling going!
          "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
          AF 11/12/11

Comment

Working...
          X