Business Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Trip

Off on a business trip and on day 8 , these things are usually tough as lots of hospitality flying about but I will not buckle !!!! this time I soooooooooo mean it will keep you posted !!. Happy sober Tuesday guys xx
    AF Since 2nd December 2013

Being af is not your punishment ! its your salvation !!:goodjob:

Diet Start

25th Feb 2014 10st 6lbs 3rd March 10st 1.5lbs

Business Trip

Just make sure you have a plan, ok? My first business trip was much later - 4 months - and most things were ok but getting out from under pressure to participate in a toast was a bit tricky.

Have a great trip and stay connected if you can .

Comment

Business Trip

Poppy, I bumped up a thread from C-DEV for you to take a look at. Some good advice for your business trip.
      Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.

William Butler Yeats

Comment

Business Trip

just back from dinner, which was very tasty and was washed down with a lime soda , water and a ginger coffee !!. Back in the room relaxed and just a little bit proud of myself !! Thank you for your advise and support !! xx

Diet Start

Comment

Business Trip

Hey Poppy,
          I am out on business myself tonight. I went down to the bar/grill a while ago and got some food to take back up to my room. Of course, the bar was pretty full of other business people. I did not long to be among them. I am so glad to be off that BAD RIDE! I had a peaceful dinner and now catching up with my friends here. I will be fresh and ready for my training class tomorrow morning. Hallelooyah! Great job ob your first trip! Very proud of you! Byrdie
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Business Trip

Thank you Byrdie and well done you too, coming back to the room and having stuck to your resolve not to have a drink is a bigger high than any drink I have ever had I feel so proud of myself not the usual ashamed failure !!! ya hay high on sobriety !!! and great to know i will wake hangover free and ready for the new day xx

Diet Start

Comment

Business Trip

Good Luck Poppy! You can do this. Can you get out and walk tomorrow morning before your meetings? Do they have a gym? Listen to me. Like I should be advising on exercise. Hehe. Just trying to help, and if I was away, that would be what I would try.
              Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
              X