help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

i keep trying to get to talk and join in but i dont seem to get any posts back what am i doing wrong

help please

You are not doing anything wrong

Dear Gardengirl,
    You are not doing anything wrong, just hang in there and wait. A part of your progress is also about your posting to help other people. Very shortly you will be posting and receiving. You have come to the right place for help. We are all here for each other and that's how I have gotten my life back together. Hope to see you here and getting better

Warm regards
    Diana
    eace:

Comment

help please

Thankyou already had two replies feel better now.

Comment

help please

hi garden girl welcome

Comment

help please

welcome

Comment

help please

Hello garden girl and welcome to MWO,
            Sometimes on here you will log on during a quiet time and it seems as if no one will answer your post.. Another time you won't be able to keep up with all the posting because it gets so busy..

The longer you are here the more used to it you will get... Also you may find that the weekend is one of the slower times on here, but don't worry, sooner or later some one will come along to answer your post...

Good luck with your journey,

Louise xxx
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

help please

Hi Garden Girl

Hope you feel better now, no time to talk right now but will catch up later, you are in the right place.

Bluesky XX
              It is easier to stay out than get out.

Mark Twain

Comment

help please

Congratulations on being able to reach out for help! There are many wonderful people here ready and willing to help you out. I strongly suggest picking up the suppliments as they do wonders for the cravings - I never would have made it past day 5 if I didn't have them.

-Lorelei
                Suddenly I see
                This is what I want to be
                suddenly I see
                Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

help please

Hi gardengirl! I'm not sure if you noticed, but when you responded in the thread I started a few days ago, quite a few people piped up to welcome you. Check it out. It'll make you feel good.

Comment

help please

Hey Girl! You need to get involved with the program. Download he book and read it. Get the sups and you will actually have help with the cravings. Also, you will be better versed in MWO and will have more to talk about. Welcome aboard we are glad you found us.

:welcome:

Bear
                    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

help please

hi garden girl, why not put your story on "Tell us your story" as I think you first posted on Lunapro's thread the other day or post on the "newbies" thread each day. Hows it going anyway?? Janice
                      AF since 9 May 2012
                      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

help please

hi garden girl, why not put your story on "Tell us your story" as I think you first posted on Lunapro's thread the other day or post on the "newbies" thread each day. Hows it going anyway?? Janice
                        AF since 9 May 2012

Comment

help please

Whoops, my computer's slow and I've pressed twice - haven't had a drink, honest!
                          AF since 9 May 2012

Comment

help please

Hi gardengirl... I am fairly new also. As a newbie I tend to stay to this portion of the forum for both posting questions and replying. I will take the bold leap and venture out to the others soon. I have found in my reading of other posts that we all share alot of the same issues, problems, doubts, and ranges of emotion. I have read many stories where I can say, "Yup...been there and done that too". Share your thoughts. It can do nothing but help you and the folks that you talk with Keep posting and hang in there.
                            The world and everyday of it is mine.

Comment

help please

Hello gardengirl.
                              You're not doing anything wrong.
                              You'll get to see the way things happen very qiuckly.
                              This is a great place.
                              Thank you for coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X