X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

Hi Garden girl,
    :l
    I was like that at first, now I realise that people are at work, sleeping, out with relatives etc, this is a forum for everyone in the world so time differences are a big factor with people posting, so you may post 8pm in London but it could be 2pm in USA or even tomorrow in Oz or NZ !!

So please, keep logging in and joining in,

Luv,
    Angellina -x-
    Just believe - that's all you have to do

:lilangel:

Comment

help please

I replied to you but it seems to be lost in cyber space...how on earth do I work this forum????
      Jane Rees
      Jane :heart:

Comment

help please

Welcome Gardengirl, you are doing just fine.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

help please

Jane,
          You post in the Quick Reply section and then click on Post Quick Reply and you should see your response in the thread you want.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

help please

Hi .... ME too

Hi Garden Girl,

I feel the same way. Not many responses. Of course, I haven't had an AF free day yet...I thought my topo would be in the mail today but it turned out to be my husband's baseball caps !!!. Think I will give it another try tomorrow anyway. I have the supps and the cds. Keep up the good work. If so many people on this web site can do it...so can we !!!!

Comment

Working...
            X