How to post a picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to post a picture

If anyone would like to share some Holiday pictures..or pics in general this is how its done. Remember that "Emocons/Smiles" count as images. and you can only have 6 of them Total.

Im going to use Photobucket as an example ( I hate the popups but its an easy way to do it ) but you can use any pic hosting site as long as you get the "URL"...

1. Open a free Photobucket account.
    2. Upload pics from your computer to photobucket.
    3. Start your post in the forum as normal but in a separate window or tab than your photobucket window. ( now you have two tabs that you can click switch back and forth without having to navigate )
    4. Go to your Photobucket window and click on the picture that you wish to put in your MWO post. ( this will enlarge the picture )
    5. On the right side of your picture you will see a few options called "links to share this photo". Click on the IMG field. That little box should highlight "copied" for a few seconds.
    6. Click on your MWO tab so your back to your already started post.
    7. Put your cursor where you want your picture to be..then Right click and select "paste" .. or just press Ctrl + V.

That should paste the URL of your picture and it should say something like [url=http://http// etc. etc etc.. blah blah blah]. Done.

Its really not hard at all.

Here is a few pics of what I do for a living..

This is a 41' sailboat that I painted ( its in the prep stage as you can tell )

Here is when its done ..

Here are two pics ..one is a picture out the window..and one is a picture off the reflection of the boat. Which one is which

Enjoy your picture postings
    Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be. - Khalil Gabran
    AF: 9-10-2013

How to post a picture

Thanks so much for the info!! Love your pictures too!!
    Now we are going to be dangerous..
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

How to post a picture

Sweeeeeet another photography thread.............I know its a stretch, but here's one of me on my favorite toy...........LMAO

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a life without AL

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2235977=7683-attachment.jpg[/img]
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

How to post a picture

Google Image Result for http://www.greenbookblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/twas-the-night-before-christmas-song.jpg
        New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

How to post a picture

Struggled and failed, but tried a different way.
          New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Working...
          X