Watch this video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch this video

This video, on You Tube, is of a late night talk show host doing a very candid account of his past with booze. Very moving.
    [ame= ]YouTube - Ferguson Speaks From The Heart[/ame]
    Hugs,
    imatree

Watch this video

Thank you Imatree- just added this to my favorites list.... very good!!!

Comment

Watch this video

Awesome. I'm gonna have to watch Craig more often, if this is the kind of person he is. I like that he's not going with the norm, like all the other guys do- viciously ripping down vulnerable people.

Craig is cool.

Comment

Watch this video

WOW! That was great. Thanks for posting this. I would have never heard about it otherwise.
        Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Watch this video

I am a Scot myself and remember seeing Craig Ferguson doing stand up at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival about 17 years ago - I have a very clear memory of him standing at the bar and as handsome as he was and as charasmatic, he was about twice the size he is now and looking very shambolic. He was a star in Scotland but none of my mates had heard of him in England.

He quits the booze and look at him now - big success.

Comment

Watch this video

Thank you for passing that along! That was great. He's such a funny guy, and the last 30 seconds were the best part, when he so poignantly summed it up by saying that the only way out is free--and that is talking with other people with similar experiences.

Just a few short days ago (since I'm only 3 days AF), I wouldn't have understood how incredibly true that is.

Comment

Watch this video

Thanks for posting this imatree,

Great inspration to finish my day. I was feeling a bit low but my spirits are lifted now.

Kitty
              Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
              Confucius

Comment

Watch this video

Thanks imatree, funny but at the same time a very good message
                The world and everyday of it is mine.

Comment

Watch this video

Wow, that guy is really funny. It just goes to show how alcohol is in no way prejudice. Funny how it can get a hold of somebody that seems so chipper, bright and talented. And, I agree, Britney Spears and people covered in pee should get help.

In all seriousness, thanks for the link imatree. That was great.
                  where does this go?

Comment

Watch this video

The video was great. Thanks for sharing. I never heard of him before. Does he have a regular show? Sorry for being so daft but I don't watch much television.

Comment

Watch this video

I have no idea Ducky. I don't watch TV either.
                      Hugs,
                      imatree

Comment

Watch this video

Ferguson

Thank you for sharing that. I'm going to pass it on to my sons.:
                        Dog Woman

Comment

Working...
                        X