First steps................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, read the book, really signed up for this programme. Really want freedom from alcohol dependency.

I understand the place of the book and the hypno.

But the drugs, which do I get, I assume the first step 30 day package to start with, but how can I get the Topa and which drugs do I take and when on a daily basis.

Please help

Hi Penny and welcome! The book will outline what you need to take and when. Some people start out with the supplements and CDs and see how that is working for them before they consider the prescription meds. There is a whole section on the different prescription meds and where to get them on here if you go back to the home page and then click on community. Scroll down and you should see it.......best of luck!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Cheers Lushy,

So initially what do I need?? The startout kit + some Topa?? Wheres the best online place to get it the Topa and what kind of pills do I need??

The Hypno CD's are also required, are these good??

:thanks:

Comment

Also, are the Hypno sessions downloadable from here?? Or from anywhere else folk know of??

Cheers.

:new: :new:

Comment

Hi Pennywise!
          I'm glad you're here. i went to my doctor and got the Topamax. I wasn't comfortable getting prescriptions online. Many have had success talking to their doctors about the drug. Go to the Topa section on this website a read a bit to see if that's the route you want to go. No matter how you do the program, a little or a lot, the freedom is the goal and we are all here for you and wishing you the best on your journey!!!
          Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Everything but the topamax can be ordered from the Health Store link you will find at the top of the page. The starter pack is a good start. I do not believe the CDs can be downloaded. I just recently incorporated them and I really like them.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hi Pennywise,

Many people have wanted to see a dr about the topa so have bought online.
              Here is a link lots of people have used for cheap topamax
              Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
              Check out the meds section on the forum
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/
              Suz
              Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Thanks for all your advice, Im going for the starter kit + get some Topa online I think. Wish me luck!!.....................

Im not entirely sure whether to get the CDs tho, would anyone be kind enough to email / send me a small sample to try??

:thanks: :new:

Comment

I would buy the CDs if they were downloadable. I don't want to tell anyone I'm doing this, and would be uncomfortable about having them around the house. I could put a download straight onto my ipod, and nobody would be any the wiser.

Comment

Working...
                  X