how fragile we are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how fragile we are

hello.am new hear and am v encouraged by what i read. i wish to include my story at some time,but what i would appreciate is , can someone advise how do i attach my story after i have written and saved it on my desktop? i can see how to do it i think, but is there a limit on the size. sorry if i appear a bit dim but i do not wish to get off to a bad start
    Thank you

how fragile we are

Hi Afc and welcome! Maybe you can cut and paste it in halfs or thirds if it is really long?

Posting your story is nice but certainly not a requirement. Some people seem to post it after being here a while, some never really post it in a formal way. If you are here for a while, you will get to know a lot of the stories. There is no bad start here, please just jump right into posting if you are inclined.

:welcome:
    "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
    AF 11/12/11

Comment

how fragile we are

hi pine,thank you so much for the advice and kind encouragement. Nnnooo story wont be that long,wouldn't want to drive anyone to drink with my tedious tales lol.:thanks:

Comment

how fragile we are

Welcome acf. I am looking forward to getting to know you. Check out the Newbies Nest.
        No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

how fragile we are

acf welcome! Your story won't bore anyone, I promise. It can feel good to let it all out in a safe place. Feel free to share what you want when you want. Just type it in here directly, that's the simplest.
          Newbies Nest
          Toolbox
          My accountability thread

Comment

how fragile we are

Hi, ACF

If you've saved your story in a file, you can use copy/paste to put it in a post. That is a good way to do long posts because it is really frustrating when you type it directly here and it gets lost .

There is a link to the Newbies Nest below - hope to see you there.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Comment

how fragile we are

Welcome afc!!! This is a wonderful site to be on if you're interested in recovery. Loads of support and information that will take you from day 1 and beyond.
              Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

how fragile we are

Hello afc and welcome. I have been around quite awhile and still haven't told my story. There is no rush, but I must get onto it soon.:nutso::nutso:

Comment

Working...
                X