Kailey's Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kailey's Journey

Wow, Patty, great post. Thanks for sharing.
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Kailey's Journey

NS,I will change my settings. For some reason this is a tough one for me. Maybe I'm trying to stay a little remote so I can slip away if things don't work out? Not good! I'm going to push myself out of my comfort zone.

HappyLife, thank you so much for your thoughtful post. I know for sure my biggest threat in sobriety is my husbands drinking, and his acceptance of my drinking when I cave. He's very proud of me when I don't drink, but I think he's a lot more comfortable when I do. I can't give him an ultimatum because I really don't think he could stop. I know, though, that if I lead the way he has a much better chance.

A lot to think about. For now, I'll just out one foot in front of the other and just not drink.
      You had the power all along, my dear.

Comment

Kailey's Journey

Kailey;1669959 wrote: NS,I will change my settings. For some reason this is a tough one for me. Maybe I'm trying to stay a little remote so I can slip away if things don't work out? Not good! I'm going to push myself out of my comfort zone.
        Well, I'll be honest with you. There have been a couple times when I could sort of see what seemed to be happening to you that I went to "stalk" you , and couldn't. A couple of PMs that I received early on made ALL the difference to me. Maybe that is why I try to reach out to people when I see them slipping away.

If I were to write to you and you didn't want me to do that anymore, please just say so. I don't want to insert myself where that kind of relationship isn't wanted. On the other hand, I just hate to see someone struggle when a little extra support might help.

It is a little odd at first to become close to people online. I was very wary. Now some of the best friends I've ever had (who know all about me, not just the good stuff), I met here.

Maybe opening yourself up a little more is the variable you'll change this time around that will be the key to your success.

I hope so :l.

Comment

Kailey's Journey

NoSugar;1669962 wrote: Well, I'll be honest with you. There have been a couple times when I could sort of see what seemed to be happening to you that I went to "stalk" you , and couldn't. A couple of PMs that I received early on made ALL the difference to me. Maybe that is why I try to reach out to people when I see them slipping away.
          NS, you are one of the people on this board I really respect. I'd be honored if you'd keep an eye on me! Thank you! :l

Comment

Kailey's Journey

I'll send you a PM when you get your settings changed. I promise it won't be too bad of an experience ! Have a nice evening.

Comment

Kailey's Journey

Oh god Kailey watch her, lol, just kidding, if it wasnt for NS i would be floundering around and the friendships made on here are something that i treasure every single day. I classify myself as a stalker now to some on mwo and i am proud to say one mwoer is nearly up to 50 days and one needed a slap around a few times but is back on track. Getting personal with some on mwo brings accountability as giving up al takes time and effort on both sides. You will not go wrong with NS at all, i havent.
              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Kailey's Journey

Kailey,
                NS is one of the best here! She's my stalker, as is Ava. Those two are like flies on shit, so watch out!!!! I love them dearly, and you're in good hands.
                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Kailey's Journey

wow now thats a compliment if i ever heard of one!
                  AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Kailey's Journey

You ladies are hilarious!

Comment

Kailey's Journey

available;1670048 wrote: wow now thats a compliment if i ever heard of one!
                      Yeah, I'm feeling just great...

Comment

Kailey's Journey

haha!!!! It was a compliment!!!! Nicest one I could come up with!

Comment

Kailey's Journey

Well just look at what cute little flies Ava and I are :H !
                          (Sorry about hijacking your thread, Kailey! We'll shape up now )

Comment

Kailey's Journey

Um...Yes you and Ava are the flies, and Kailey and I are the poop. But that's ok. I wouldn't have it any other way. Onto more serious shit! Pardon the pun.

Comment

Working...
                            X