Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so here I sit again...feeling the guilt shame

Hi Honey!

500mg is too much for a maintenance dose, I think. The doc usually starts you off with that amount for 7 days, then you can cut back to 250mg. That's a good idea for you to cut your pills in half...I'm sure that should help with being so tired! Just remember that your body is going through A LOT right now and being tired is just part of it. Don't give up on the AB yet....stick it out and hopefully your body will adjust.

Did you come up with a theme for your kitchen? You could do chickens, in honor of Lav and her beloved Stella's.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I am still undecided on my kitchen...I liked your Tuscany idea but I kept finding things that have to do with wine and grapes...still to much of a newborn for that. I kind of like the old fashioned...vintage look but I don't know. right now my kitchen walls are a green color with white appliances and my kitchen is small so I need something that will open it up.
      Honeysoup :heart:

Comment

I have a lot of Tuscany stuff and none of it has wine or grapes on it...I never did like that look! I think that would look good with your walls too. My bathrooms are that sage green color and I did my daughters in daisies and stripes....sounds weird but it's super cute, bright colors. I think I got it all at Target (on sale, I am sure. lol) Another good place for cheap home decor is Ross or Marshalls or Khols (do you have those?) And of course if all else fails...the thrift store!
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
        X