Chat rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat rooms

Hey what's up! I signed up to be a subscriber, was charged, was welcomed, and now I can't get into the subscribers' chatrooms! And when I try they say I'm not signed up.....I want in or I want out :durn:

Chat rooms

Hart,
    Welcome to MWO Subscriber
    That is the link to the subscribers chat room and More is right if you want to chat with people right now I see a couple people are on. Just click on chat at the top of this page right under the Advertisement section.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Chat rooms

Thanx At least I can get in that chatroom.

But why does it say I'm not a subscribed member when I try to get into the other....I'm not too technically adept. I'm more a person-person. I....hope it doesn't drive me to drink..LOL! JK

Comment

Chat rooms

Do you mean the video chat room? If so, you need to type in your user name and password at the top of that page and wait for the words video chat to turn orange. Then you click on the orange words and it will bring you there.....not sure if that is what you were talking about or not....
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Chat rooms

Hi, Hart

I just checked the database and you're showing up as a Subscriber. Feel free to private message me (blue link at upper right corner of the screen) if you like.

Also, you'll find some 'how to' info in the Subscriber forum, which is here. It includes a link explaining how to get your free bottle of Kudzu Rescue and PDF download of My Way Out if you're interested in either of those.

Welcome aboard and thank you for your support!

RJ
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
          X