day 3 or me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 3 or me

hi ive been away for a while (hiding i guess because i slipped up and felt ashamed) but im back and on day 3 today and i feel great. really proud of myself even tho tis early days, it just feels different this time, like i really want to do this for me, im not being pressured by anyone like in the past, and i just woke up and said "right this is it ive had it with this stuff i want me back".i am on no meds or sups and honestly can say not craving at all although have eaten rather a lot of cakes and choccie!!!
    i have put it down to listening to my fav music, at mo is jack johnson,( he is goreous!) and singing at the top of my voice!!
    music is a great healer for all sorts of probs and it has helped me so far, and my family love new me!!
    dont think my neighbours do tho but who cares its better for me and maybe it can help others.wish me luck on my karaoke quest!!xxxlv lakotaxxx

day 3 or me

Hiya

I am on day 3 as well in London. I havent had any cravings either and walked past a bunch of off licences and pubs on way home.

Am not on any anti booze meds either. Hope I can keep this up ! Good luck as well to you as well.

Cheers

Gargy

Comment

day 3 or me

Hi lakota and welcome - come anyway, especially when you slip up and feel ashamed. yah Gargykath and Lakota for no cravings! This was my first puttering around the house day off that I've had where I haven't been craving a drink, or actually having one! DH usually works at home, but teaches Thursdays, so I always sneak a few before he gets home.
      "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

day 3 or me

Good for Lakota, You sound so full or enery and excitement. I wish you all the best and welcome!!
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

day 3 or me

wow thanks u guys, im on day 4 now and feel great.this site has helped so much i have recommended it to loadsa peeps i know who need help. i know its early days but feel i can really do this wiv all your support. thank u and lv 2 all, lakota xxx

Comment

day 3 or me

well done lakota i am selfish i dont recommend this site its mine lol i think i would not be as honest if people knew who i was

Comment

day 3 or me

Well done Lakota, keep going!!!!

Hereatlast, I agree, I don't tell anyone, Sorry RJ, but here is the only place where I can be totally honest!!!!
              sigpicXXX

Comment

day 3 or me

i guess i am lucky cos the friends i told to visit this site are very close to me and we are open to each other bout our probs wiv the evil that is drink. but it is still a very personal journey and we are all different.ive not shared my whole story to as why i drink maybe i should, but i would be here all day!!!!
                i went to the shop last night to get an apple doghnut ( ive been craving these like mad) and didnt even think about getting a bottle, on day 4 and got my music blasting out, feelin good, thank u guys
                lv lakota xxxxx

Comment

day 3 or me

First Post!

:h Recently relapsed after nearly 30 days without! Did it on my own! Mad at myself and tired of beating myself up! Glad to be here. What can anyone tell me about the supps and hypno tapes. Don't think I like the sound of the med thing, Recently started on antidepressant and counseling. I feel like a mess!

Comment

day 3 or me

hi its alla boutme
                    i am on anti depressants i was actuall y coceited enough to think i could stop them without consulting my gp not a god idea they do help i ahve also started counsellling mines really work related had a bad time at work, i dont feel like a mess any more now i'm not drinking antidepressants work better if you dont drink. i take l glut, kudzu multivit, vit c b6 and milk thistle and i think they help

Comment

day 3 or me

Know it messes me up to drink when I"m on the med! My kids are sick of me! Quit taking the med a year ago and ended up in psych for 3 days! Know better than to do that. They told me then that alcohol was poison to me. Just can't get a grip! The more I think about not drinking the more it makes me want to. Have a boyfriend who keeps pretty close tabs on me!

Comment

Working...
                      X