Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guy

Hello all

I've been sober since 3rd November 2013. I am back in recovery after almost 7 months sober followed by a relapse over last summer. Anyway I seem to be mostly back on track and I'm here to find support and offer my own experience too.

I love music and playing the guitar. I also love movies and cooking and I'm from London, England.

Anyway I look forward to getting to know you all

BW
    The Recovery Room
    The Recovery Room Forum
    The Blue Wolf

New Guy

:welcome: New Guy

If it's support you're looking for you've come to the right place. Keep posting, maybe check out the Newbie's Nest??

Glad your recovery is going well.
    JMum
    My first "indifference experience" Saturday January 11, 2014. Thank God for Baclofen!

Comment

New Guy

Welcome Blue Wolf (what a great name),

Congratulations on 7 months, that's an amazing accomplishment! You slipped, but we're all human. This is a great community with lots of support and stories.

I've just found "Drinkaware" https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/about-us and am finding the drink tracker there very motivating and helpful so am sharing the site whenever I can.

Keep reading and posting!
      DG

Comment

New Guy

Welcome Blue Wolf,
        So great you're on track. And yes, this is a wonderful place for support!
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

New Guy

Welcome, BlueWolf--

We have a few guitar players here - notably Guitarista who has his own thread - the house that G built. You have already had more time sober than me, so great work. This is a wonderful, sober community. Glad you joined us.

Comment

New Guy

hey bluewolf, I am a guitar player too. tell me about your gear? what are your influences and what do you tend to play?

Comment

Working...
            X