Sooo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo?

Soo? Do ya have to do a new thread? I should know tbh I've been reading for 3years (hate that lurking phrase!! Uurrgghh makes me sound like a fruit loop!!) any hoo...I'm al since Xmas day (apart from a stoopid blip nye!) so I'm brand new to being sober & posting! Not one to spill, but I'm a sponge. Ready for a change, truly! Have my story ready (pmsl like that excuses anything) may/may not share in the future.

Just want to acknowledge I'm alive to others....

Hopefully I'll have more to offer when I can. :0)

Sooo?

jammymammy have u visited the newbies nest?? lots of great folks there. the link is below my signature...come on over and get acquainted.
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Sooo?

Dottie, I know exactly who u are Hun & I thank
      U so much for replying to me. I have spent quite a lot of the last 3 years reading the newbies nest. I've even been al. Never had the nerve to post is all!! Thanx :0)

Comment

Sooo?

Post away....we are a friendly group...dont be shy....
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Sooo?

Ah I know that!! Tbh I've Never been willing to admit the extent of my problem(to others, I know in my heart my own issues!) I've always been either in the middle of trauma r I am the middle of trauma!! But I've connected with Mwo a long time ago, not sure why today is the day?

Comment

Sooo?

Why not today??? We are all in this together...u know that...
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Sooo?

Omfg!! I just read others first posts!!! Mines obviously NOT dramatic enuff! Fuck sake, shouldn't have waited soo long to post! Should've posted 3 years ago, when I first came across Mwo, when I was in the gutter! Ohh mann!! I guess it's just me now.

Comment

Sooo?

lol Jammy love your description of yourself. I didnt think i was dramatic enough either but thought what the hell. Welcome, you will get to know us when you settle in.
                AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Sooo?

Welcome aboard JMammy!

If you've been around for 3 years....then you know the drill...............:H
                  Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Sooo?

LOL! Welcome Jammy! I also have lurked here for ever and feel like I know everyone.

I'm just done with day 1 and I think between my cold and the -15 degrees outside added some strength to me today.

Glad to see another lurker come out!

Comment

Sooo?

Dottie & av, u r posts I've read a lot and more than once!. Ur truly brave! Me?!? We'll just have to see if I'm worth a w"@€k!! Have to say in my real life posting is a huge mistake! (Which is why it took so long?!? ) in my heart....boo hoo! I need help /)

Comment

Sooo?

TV!!! Me n u r day 1 (super lurker) buddies!!

Comment

Sooo?

Well jammy then u know I have had some rough starts and stops and finally found my groove..has NOT been easy but here I am...hope some of my posts helped u ..
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Sooo?

Well me Jammy i started with Dot and look at what she has achieved through determination and the right mindset, took me a tad longer. you are more than worth a week and only you can stop yourself failing but posting like a total lunatic helps as well and saying how you really feel and being honest to yourself. We will listen as Dot says.
                            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Sooo?

Can't believe I'm posting & getting a response!

Comment

Working...
                              X