Hello Friends :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Friends

Welcome back, BH - so great to hear you're doing well!

Comment

Hello Friends

Glad that you are back broken halo! Let the countdown to big 100 begin! Glad to see you are doing better.
      On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Hello Friends

Hi BH! So happy to see you..... I hope you are feeling more peaceful,.. I suffer from anxiety and OCD and it is exhausting ... Many hugs(((((BH)))))

Comment

Hello Friends

Hi Bh , really glad to read you are keeping well. You were very considerate to me some time ago and seem a really lovely person , like so many around here.
          Take care
          Damo x
          Still trying !!!
          AF 25th June2014

Comment

Hello Friends

The mighty Broken Halo and Damo - two of my most favourite people on here - on the same thread

Mondays don't get much better

Keep it up and keep on keeping on!
            Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Hello Friends

Bhalo - I am SO glad to see you back. There's nothing more to say, except I've missed you! xx
              Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Hello Friends

I have been missing you. Glad to hear you feeling better. Taking care of yourself is so important and I am glad you are doing that.
                I look forward to hearing more from you.:l
                No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Hello Friends

Thanks again for the warm welcome back friends of MWO. I've been busy for the last few days flat hunting, one of the things on my to do list for the start of the year is moving to a smaller and more manageable place, so that's been keeping me occupied.

Also, it's kind of difficult to start posting again when you've been away, has anyone else found this?

The other thing is, I am thinking about changing my user name on here. Broken halo has such negative connotations and I'd rather have something more positive for 2014. Any suggestions? ( I'm not changing my AV though, that wee kitty is WAY too cute!)

I feel a bit of a sea change in my thinking towards AL lately, I have had a lot of time to think about my past relationship with AL, and I am pretty confident that from now on it is going to be exactly that, a PAST relationship.

Thank you again for the lovely kind words. I hope you are all well and have a happy and successful 2014 :l
                  Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Hello Friends

How about GoldenHalo...the future is bright and shiny, right? :l
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hello Friends

I always call you BHalo --- Brilliant... Bright... Beautiful... Bodacious...??

broken halo;1610668 wrote:
                      The other thing is, I am thinking about changing my user name on here. Broken halo has such negative connotations and I'd rather have something more positive for 2014. Any suggestions? ( I'm not changing my AV though, that wee kitty is WAY too cute!)

Comment

Hello Friends

NoSugar;1610775 wrote: I always call you BHalo --- Brilliant... Bright... Beautiful... Bodacious...??
                        Brave...Badass...Bootylicious? :l
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hello Friends

Shucks guys :H

I quite fancy myself as a badass though! :boxer::boxer:
                          Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Hello Friends

I love the name Broken Halo, although I see what you mean about negative connotations, if you do change your name make it clear to all who you are!! Glad you are keeping Kitty! Thought of you this morning as it is so sunny here great for walking,(me) are you still running?
                            I know you used to love this
                            Your friend DD
                            New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Hello Friends

Darkest Diamond;1611235 wrote: I love the name Broken Halo, although I see what you mean about negative connotations, if you do change your name make it clear to all who you are!! Glad you are keeping Kitty! Thought of you this morning as it is so sunny here great for walking,(me) are you still running?
                              I know you used to love this
                              Your friend DD
                              How about 'glued back together halo'? It was nice here this morning too, but started raining about 5 minutes ago! I am still running, but mostly on the treadmill in this weather. Hope you had a nice walk this morning :l

Comment

Hello Friends

Someone said "Golden halo" that was good or how about "Glowing Halo/Shining Halo" !
                                New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X