Drink Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drink Tracker

This morning I've sorted out my signature and also how to do the roll call thing (thanks to badger and available) I don't get how to do the drink tracker thing, can anyone explain?
    DD
    New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Drink Tracker

Nope but will be interested to learn
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Drink Tracker

click on Drink Tracker:

Drink Tracker

then under the calendar click where it says:

"Login here using your vBulletin message board user ID and password"

it will prompt you to log in again, using the same username/password as the main forum, & then you should be good to go

Comment

Drink Tracker

Thanks for this, I did try but my start date (of abstinence was Dec 28th 2013) it keeps giving me a January 2014 to work with..... uggghhh gggrrrr.... never mind I know today is day nine!
        New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Drink Tracker

Darkest Diamond;1608242 wrote: Thanks for this, I did try but my start date (of abstinence was Dec 28th 2013) it keeps giving me a January 2014 to work with..... uggghhh gggrrrr.... never mind I know today is day nine!
          ah, okay. I can't see a way to enter drinks further back than the current month

Comment

Drink Tracker

Try this: Alcohol Advice | Drinkaware - for the facts about Alcohol

If you register you will have access to their drink tracker, which has more detail and also lets you go back in time.

I love MWO and the forum, and used the MWO drink tracker for a while, but found what you're saying (if I didn't post my drinks on the evening of the 30th, I just couldn't). Also I was never quite sure what a "drink" was - if I have two pints of beer that's two drinks right? But what if I have two pints and then a half? How do I put that? What if I share a 1/2 litre of wine? Anyway, the DrinkAware one is nice. It also pats you on the back by telling you how much less you've drunk since the week before and that kind of thing.

Comment

Drink Tracker

Thanks DG

Not quite sure if this is what I want as am planning on staying sober forever (never drinking again) so I just wanted something to count the days really , but thanks.

Comment

Drink Tracker

This may be just what you're looking for, DD. Don't forget to put the month in first though.

Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

Oh and it's just lovely to see you.:l
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Drink Tracker

Thank you, lovely to see you too!

Comment

Drink Tracker

Darkest Diamond;1608318 wrote: Not quite sure if this is what I want as am planning on staying sober forever (never drinking again) so I just wanted something to count the days really , but thanks.
                    Ah - you're right of course. This is good for moderating (really moderating, not just pretending to) and also for tapering down, but less and less useful for abstaining as the drinking fades into the background.

All the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X