Devastated and terrified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devastated and terrified

Great news:goodjob: DD & happy to see you will follow up with the doctor to be sure to move in the right direction. Good for u!
    (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Devastated and terrified

Update

I do take this very seriously, I am overjoyed that liver is ok, thank you to you all for all your support, it means so much. Have just spoken on phone to doctor, blood was tested for everything except thyroid was not tested, when I talked to her she thinks that it is a good idea to get thyroid done as well, so will get that done when I can. (Hope there is somewhere that is open after work as am back at work tomorrow.
      New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Devastated and terrified

Very pleased for you DD - onwards and upwards now - you have been given another chance - take it!!!
        Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Devastated and terrified

DD- just wanted to stop in. I read your post about your tests and I'm soooooooo very glad everything came back ok. Just wanted to send you a hug.:huggy

Comment

Devastated and terrified

Great news!!!
            AF since 10/20/2013
            Smoke free since 09/24/2007
            Meat free since 09/20/2008
            ---------------------------------------
            With will one can do anything - Samuel Smiles

Comment

Devastated and terrified

Just read the great news, DD! Very relieved too and happy for you....now don't go crazy about the thyroid! :H

:l
              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Devastated and terrified

Big, big smile for you.

Comment

Devastated and terrified

Way to go, DD!

Comment

Devastated and terrified

Diamond - what fabulous news! Can imagine how good it feels. Good strategy to check back for more tests in a few months - should be noticeably lower I would think after a good time sober. At least you've been given a second chance, so stick with us, keep reading and posting - the worry and depression will pass really quickly.
                    ---------------------------------

AF from 22 November 2013

Happily on the road to Sobriety - there's nowhere else worth going to...

Comment

Devastated and terrified

YAY DIAMOND!! So happy to hear!

Comment

Devastated and terrified

Fantastic news DD, I would hold on to all that fear you had and use it as a weapon in your battle. Sounds like you are doing great my friend - keep up this awesome work!! Looking forward to hearing all about it! :l:goodjob:

Comment

Devastated and terrified

Dark Diamond, the best news in the world is a second chance. You have it, so now you get to focus on feeling strong, healthy, and positive. I really thing being AF is creating a new life in all areas. health, friends, outlook, finances, spirituality.
                          Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Devastated and terrified

DD, congratulations! Both for the good news and the courage to get your health tested in the first place. Keep caring for your health!
                            "Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." - R. E. Shay

Comment

Working...
                            X