day 2 amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 2 amazing

Well last night was my first af night. I drank rootbeer, wrote my story on here, then wacthed Downton Abby with my hubby. Got season one and two for xmas. I had a huge yummy meal and over ate a little. Last night sleep was so great.I slept like a baby, didn't feel the liver soreness I usully feel under my right rub cage, and woke up feeling no shame, remembering falling to sleep, and no wine glass next to me on my night stand. I feel so good today. Yeah. Love this program. So glad I found it. I have a few friends that are in the same boat as me that I will be enc:newuraging too.
    ?Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.?

― John Wayne

day 2 amazing

:goodjob: Welcome and glad u are here.
    The newbies nest is a great place to get to know other folks in your same place and the tool box has lots of good infor too.
    The links to both are below my signature..
    :welcome:
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

day 2 amazing

Congrats Meshell! I am also on day 2 and feeling a ton better today.

Let's do this!

Comment

day 2 amazing

Congrats Meshell & Tavi! Tbh, waking up unashamed is the total highlight of being af! Here's raising me cuppa tae & cheersing to more shame free days to come! ��

Comment

day 2 amazing

Thank you all!! it is good to feel this way!!
          ?Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.?

― John Wayne

Comment

day 2 amazing

Way to go, Meshellrn! Keep it up. Keep posting and reading here, it really helps. I am only on day 35 but I can tell you it does get easier and better...

Comment

day 2 amazing

Wonderful mesh,

Keep it rolling, one day at a time

Vy

Comment

day 2 amazing

Pavati;1608541 wrote: Way to go, Meshellrn! Keep it up. Keep posting and reading here, it really helps. I am only on day 35 but I can tell you it does get easier and better...
                Pavati, congrats on day 36, conquer 50 and then 100, keep going, kudos

Vy:goodjob:

Comment

day 2 amazing

Thanks and good job to you all. Day 3- feeling good still!! whew.

― John Wayne

Comment

day 2 amazing

Well, seems I missed someone's first achievement star.....well done on the first and other days

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2250735=7680-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                    X