dts question for winos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dts question for winos

Hi. I am brand new. an alcohol free virgin you could say. Last night was my first night not drinking wine. I was up to a bottle of chardonnay a night, or more. So last night I ate a big meal and drank rootbeer. I felt fine and had no dts. Do dts hit day two or three. Maybe winos don't get dts? Any ideas? M:thanks:ichelle:new:
    ?Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.?

― John Wayne

dts question for winos

Each persons detox is different...I had no issues other than some sleepless nights, night sweats and weird dreams. I drank more than a bottle a night...but like i said everyone is different...detox can be very serious so be aware of how u feel..
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

dts question for winos

thanks for your thoughts. I will take it easy for sure. I m bummed becasue i bought the tapes but have not gotten them. Maybe tomorrow.
      ?Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.?

― John Wayne

Comment

dts question for winos

Welcome!
        Not sure, as I had the same withdrawals as Dottie with night sweats and such. But make sure you drink a lot of water today and they say add lemon to the water to help with the detox. Glad you found MWO!
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

dts question for winos

thank you j-vo. Will do.

― John Wayne

Comment

dts question for winos

Yeah, day 3 and feeling good. No dt's but my mind wanders back into thought of wine. I have to keep really busy at night, and eat dinner early.

― John Wayne

Comment

dts question for winos

Hang in there... When you first start trying AF stuff it can get tough... Talk here as much as your want... Believe me it helps. Take care of you.

Comment

Working...
              X