Missed you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed you all

I have been out of touch for quite a while. I really thought I could go it alone, get it right, and come back a success story. I wanted my friends here to be so proud of me. I wanted to be an inspiration. At least that was my plan. My last post was maudlin and self-indulgent. I was too embarrassed to post for a while.

If anyone still remembers me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm doing the best I can - which isn't quite as well as I had hoped, but on the bright side, much better than it could have been. Still struggling with severe anxiety, but still trying daily. I haven't had time to catch up on everyone's posts and lives, but plan to to do that over the next day or two.

Hope I'm still welcome.

MR
    Everything is going to be amazing

Missed you all

Hi MR!!! Glad to to hear from you and welcome back!!! I totally remember you and so glad you doing ok.
    AF since 10/20/2013
    Smoke free since 09/24/2007
    Meat free since 09/20/2008
    ---------------------------------------
    With will one can do anything - Samuel Smiles

Comment

Missed you all

myluck - thanks. A warm welcome back is more appreciated than you can imagine. I see a lot of new members here, and look forward to getting to know them. Hope all is going well for you. Sorry, I haven't followed along recently, but I'll catch up, promise! How are things going for you?
      Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Missed you all

Of course you are always welcomed with open arms :l! I thought you had maybe decided MWO wasn't the tool you needed. I'm glad you're back.

Comment

Missed you all

Hey Mossy
          wondered where the heck you been, so glad you're back!!!
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Missed you all

MR - I am doing well - soon will be 3 months AF for me. My DH on the other hand is not doing well - after 1 month he started to slip and I asked him to leave - long story short he promised not to drink for 6 months, and he still slipping. I am not sure what's up with him, he just goes and buys vodka and hides it in his car or garage. He drinks it in the morning hoping by the time I am back from work I will not notice the smell, but I still do. We are in marriage counseling now and he started to go to AA meetings this week. Are you still AF?
            AF since 10/20/2013
            Smoke free since 09/24/2007
            Meat free since 09/20/2008
            ---------------------------------------
            With will one can do anything - Samuel Smiles

Comment

Missed you all

Hey Moss! Welcome back! Get on in here and lets get this going! Hugs to you!!! Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Missed you all

Welcome back MossRose!
                Always happy to see an 'old face'
                Hop on over to the newbies Nest for a while where we can keep an eye on you!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Missed you all

Hey MR lovely to have you back, cant even remember what you posted before and I have missed you.

Lav and Byrd have spoken so you best behave, they have the biggest wings to keep us safe here so tuck yourself in. Probably cold enough for you to do that i could imagine!
                  AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Missed you all

Hello MR glad u came back....I remember u I think....moss rose was a favorite flower of my mothers..
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Missed you all

I mossy. So glad to see you back with us. So sorry for your anxiety.
                      No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Missed you all

Moss

Welcome Back. Don't you know you can always come home!
                        Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.

William Butler Yeats

Comment

Missed you all

Moss!

Great to see you back! Sorry that you have been experiencing bad issues with depression. We are all here for you. Just post when you feel you can.
                          ---------------------------------

AF from 22 November 2013

Happily on the road to Sobriety - there's nowhere else worth going to...

Comment

Missed you all

Hey MossRose, so good to see you - I'm totally in the same boat, so it's great to find a fellow soldier that's still doing battle :l Not quite sure what my plan is yet - but I suppose the fact we're both back here speaks volumes. Stay strong and looking forward to catching up with you :l

Comment

Missed you all

Moss, lovely to have you back with us!!!
                              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
                              X