Missed you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed you all

Your kind words and the warm welcome back are making me feel better already. Thank you. I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone so will head over to the nest when I get home from work tonight. Looks like I've missed a lot! I've learned my lesson. I can't do this alone, so plan on sticking very close to MWO from now on.
    Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Missed you all

Welcome back MossRose!!

You don't know me, but I know you! During my 12 months of lurking, you were my favorite person to stalk. just kidding, but I like your holistic way of thinking and I followed your every post.

Looking forward to really getting to know you.

Comment

Missed you all

Hi moss,hey i picked up this supp called"stress stop"at walgreens,it has theanine,ashwaghanda,rhodiola,holy basil,all good natural stuff may work i havent tried it yet haha,anways i hate anxiety! welcome back
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Missed you all

Hi Mossie!
          Welcome back!! It's so good to see you, and of course you are ALWAYS welcome, don't ever worry about that! :l Now get your butt over to the Nest and hold on tight. You can do this and we can help :h
          K9
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Missed you all

Good to see you back!
            Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Missed you all

Hello MR, I remember you . Good to have you back.:l

Comment

Missed you all

Well, lots has happened since I last posted. I'm not going to go into details right now. Tonight I am just going to enjoy being back with friends who understand.

Tavi - It's nice to meet you. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words. I hope we get to know each other much better in the future.

Noodle - Let's give this a go, okay? We're in it together and if there is one thing I have learned, it's a lot easy to do this with support.

Sam - I couldn't stay away. I missed the word association game. LOL. It keeps my brain working, and it's fun!!

Pauly, I had to go to 2 different Walgreens today, but I found Stress Stop. I'm going to give it a try.

Myluck - sorry to hear about your husband. But it sounds like you are doing well. Hang in there. xx

Nosugar - thanks for your continuing support through EVERYTHING!

Avail, Dottie, LB, TJAF, 64, Softy, DTD, and hadit - thanks for the support. Nice to hear from all of you and good to see how well you are all doing. I'm inspired.

Byrdie, Lav and K9 - I promise to do my best, strap on the velcro, and make this happen. You have supported me through everything, from the beginning, and I am not about to let you down again.

It sure is nice to be home.

Comment

Missed you all

How are you today MR/ We are in summer now and its just such a beautiful day expecting 33 deg cel. Its very much odat here. Got through the Christmas and new year OK . had a couple of drinks and regretted it, but still fighting and notching up those af days!! pm if you want.

Comment

Missed you all

Doing well Hadit. Nice to hear from you. Just the word "summer" makes me smile. Very cold in my part of the world. My workplace actually closed last Monday due to the bitter cold, and that's very rare. But it was a good thing, because my poor car decided enough was enough and refused to start. It's actually above zero outside right now, so things are looking up.

Like you, I got through the holidays (well, at least Christmas) ok, but New Year's was a whole different story and why I came back. I made a huge mistake and misjudged what I could handle. Not a complete nightmare, but enough to scare me silly. But all we can do now is forgive ourselves and move forward, right? odat.

Comment

Missed you all

It's great to see you back Rose, I've been MIA for a while myself, it's really good to see you posting again!
                      Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Missed you all

Bhalo - it is great to see you!! I have thought of you often and think we have a lot to talk about. Glad to see you posting too. PM me anytime you feel like chatting.

Comment

Working...
                        X