Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day1

Good morning everyone,

This is my first post here so just wanted to do a quick introduction.
    I decided to try moderation on Friday and that didn't work out. So here I am many glasses of wine later on Monday morning determined to quit for good this time. I just can't have just 1 or 2. I actually ordered the set of cds last year and am going to go look for them later. I have a feeling I'll be hanging out here alot. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

serena

Day1

Hi Serena,:welcome:

You are not alone.......

Just pick yourself up dust yourself off and start over again.

Mondays are great days for new beginnings!
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Day1

hi serena and welcome some people here are able to moderate well, i am not one of those, i havent got the cds or topa but manage with the supps, when things get tough come on here and there is always someone to help good luck. thats a beaitifil name serena

Comment

Day1

Hi Serena,
        Nice to have you here, good luck on day 1 AF
        Suz
        Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Day1

Hi Serena! Monday's a good day for a fresh start so keep coming on here, get your cds out and good luck with your AF day!! Janice
          AF since 9 May 2012
          Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Day1

Hi Serena,

This is a great place to be. Good luck and check in as often as you can.

Comment

Day1

:welcome: Hi Serena!

Yes, this is a great place to come and hang out, especially when you feel a wine urge coming on.....

see you around

Amelia

x
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Day1

Hi Serena,

Moderation doesn't work for me either. That glass of wine pretty much always turns into the whole bottle. Think I'm going to try and do the 30 days and see how far I get. All the very best Serena, wishing you lots of luck for your journey.

Nicole

Comment

Day1

Hello Serena,

Welcome and best wishes to you, Be sure to read the book and follow the plan . You will find much support here.
                  Control the Mind

Comment

Day1

Hello Serena,
                    Welcome.

Comment

Day1

Hi Serena and:welcome: ,

You will find this site enormously helpful, I'm trying hard to moderate and the wonderful people here have helped me to manage 16 days af out of 19!! It's a great place to come whenever you have cravings and you'll be amazed at how many people here really understand how you feel.

Read as much as you can and post your own experiences.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Kitty
                      Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                      Confucius

Comment

Day1

Hi Serena, You have inspired me. I have been visiting site for a few weeks but have not had one AF day yet...have not even moderated. I am drinking way too much for my health...really worried about it. I would like to get at least one AF free day..then I feel I can move forward. Will try tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration..keep it up !! I visit this site every day and I will continue.

Comment

Working...
                        X