Energy/Aura/Spirituality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy/Aura/Spirituality

Does anyone believe in AL and drug use putting cracks or holes into one's aura? Leaving them open to negative energies which can warp people's minds and behaviours?

Energy/Aura/Spirituality

I don't know anything about auras, but I was thinking about how when I drink I think I am hiding vibration-ally. Like I'm afraid of success, but I don't want to put out bad vibes so I try to not have any vibrations at all, like I'm trying to hide. I also know that after I drink, long after the buzz is gone I am attacked with self loathing, self defeating thoughts and they can kind of consume my thinking for days until I feel like I've gotten far enough away to feel like I could be forgiven. Whether or not that has a physical manifestation in my aura I don't know, but it makes sense. There's something very negetive about alcohol.

Comment

Energy/Aura/Spirituality

gracieb;1616580 wrote: I don't know anything about auras, but I was thinking about how when I drink I think I am hiding vibration-ally. Like I'm afraid of success, but I don't want to put out bad vibes so I try to not have any vibrations at all, like I'm trying to hide. I also know that after I drink, long after the buzz is gone I am attacked with self loathing, self defeating thoughts and they can kind of consume my thinking for days until I feel like I've gotten far enough away to feel like I could be forgiven. Whether or not that has a physical manifestation in my aura I don't know, but it makes sense. There's something very negetive about alcohol.
      A way with words, Gracie! Thanks.

Comment

Energy/Aura/Spirituality

Londoner;1616355 wrote: Does anyone believe in AL and drug use putting cracks or holes into one's aura? Leaving them open to negative energies which can warp people's minds and behaviours?
        I totally understand what you are getting at . I have been drinking again for two weeks now, most nights, horrific levels 2 bottles of wine per night.

Basically I arrive at work at 7.30am or earlier stay and work until 7.00pm and then bring loads of work home and start drinking while I work.

I am coping very well at work with some immense challenges and have got excellent results in all formal and informal inspections...... but a horrid thing is happening, I feel such immense feelings of sadness the day after drinking I can hardly go to work.... I do , I push myself in, but once at work I start doubting things, rather than loving myself and giving myself positive inner praise for doing what I do I have moments where I just want to leave the building. I feel that I am silently weeping all day although outwardly I know I am presenting well, I hate the deception, if anyone at work knew I drank they would be shocked to the core.

Conversly in the past when I have had sustained days/weeks/years sober I felt a wonderful sense of liberation...... I was not afraid to make mistakes, I felt a sense of openess to life and the world,I loved that feeling ......tomorrow going to start again. I want to be the real me!! I hate that darkness I have become in the last 2 weeks, so now I must let the diamond shine!!! DD
        New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Energy/Aura/Spirituality

Hi DD - sorry to hear that you're feeling down. I'm sure those 12 hour days are physically, mentally and emotionally very draining. And AL is that substance that gives you a temporary release after a long day.

Keep in mind how you felt when you were AF. Keep that as a goal. Accept where you are now and that it will take time to get you back to where you were.....but it will be worth it in the end. Everything you have said there says that you recognise what AL does and that AF is YOU.

:-)

Comment

Energy/Aura/Spirituality

Londoner;1616355 wrote: Does anyone believe in AL and drug use putting cracks or holes into one's aura? Leaving them open to negative energies which can warp people's minds and behaviours?
            Hi Londoner,

Yes they do. You would think with that knowledge and insight that I would therefore not do it.

My perception is that addiction (call it what you will) has underlying it a spiritual malaise in what is a rather complex picture.

In my ponderings over this thing I have noted that most of the people that seem to have an attachment to something such as alcohol are extremely intelligent and sensitive.

There is something mightily out of alignment on this planet and I feel that the addictive process is a way of coping with that imbalance, whether conscious of it or not.

AF - 26th January 2014, SF - 10th February 2014

Comment

Working...
            X