• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leelevy

Hello this is my first time and don't really know how to get around:new:

leelevy

Welcome, Leelevy,

This is a great place where you can read, learn, and get support for your goals. Newbies nest is an ongoin thread where newcomers (or returners, or anyone who likes) to introduce themselves, get to know others and share stories.

There are many others more experienced and wise than I am, but I'm happy to be the first to say welcome.

Comment

leelevy

Thank you

Comment

leelevy

Hi Leelevy. Glad you decided to join us. MWO is a great place to be. I'm sure you have a story, so when you feel comfortable, I hope you will share it with us. The newbies nest is a great place to start. You will find lots of understanding and support there. It's a very busy thread, so just jump in and introduce yourself.
        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

leelevy

Let me steer you to two spots.....links are in my signature line below. Newbies Nest is a great place to start out and get your legs....the tool box is a treasure trove of tips and coping skills to help you thru the first challenging days. We are so glad you found us! byrdie
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

leelevy

Hello & welcome lee, glad you decided to join us

Be sure to look around the Tool box & gather ideas to help you make a good plan for yourself. We're all a little different & no one size fits all

Please drop in the Newbies Nest for ongoing support, see what the others are doing; You're not alone!

Wishing you the best!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

leelevy

Welcome, Lee. You've come to a great place. Take the advice of those two ladies above. They have a lot of sober years and have stuck around to help us out. The first place I'd look in the tool box is any post about creating a plan to stay sober. That has helped me a lot.

Comment

leelevy

Hi there! I'm pretty new too, but it's a good friendly spot. Hope you feel welcome!

Comment

leelevy

Welcome Lee (and Gracie!)
                  We are glad you've joined us. There is so much wisdom, experience and support on this site. Jump right in so we can get to know you. I look forward to hearing more about both of you!
                  K9
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

leelevy

Hi Lee, Welcome! I also am very new but I already feel at home here. I spent quite a bit of time lurking before joining and I particularly enjoyed reading the My Story thread under the General Discussion. It is true we are all different but clearly we share some comman traits. Anyway it made me feel like I wasn't so bad and there are people like me here. I will look for you in the newbie nest.

Comment

Working...
                    X