Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! I'm feeling great!

hi mom of 3

the ginseng just gives me a lift and keeps me going. i didnt think it was working until recently but i think it must have kicked in after the detox stage was starting to pass. x

Comment

WOW! I'm feeling great!

Juney,

Congrats on 15 days AF. It's reassuring to know the tiredness goes away. I was thinking I may have a serious medical problem too. After a few days AF, I actually felt worse. Now I know that I just have to ride it out. Thanks for the inspiration, and I'm so glad every thing is going so wonderfully for you!

Julie

Comment

WOW! I'm feeling great!

Hey scooby doo,

the alan carr book was a huge help to me in psychologically dealing without alcohol. Like you, my problem is mostly psychological.

For the mom poster who mentioned how bad All One tastes... it's better blended. I used to have it with V8 using a hand blender. I got bored with that. I saw another post that suggested putting the all one in a baby food jar with just enough juice to fill it, then shake and drink.

I am going to try that. I can say that the blended V8 tasted fantastic but it was a chore. Now that I have experimented with taking tons of pills i am going back to All One but this time got the Rice based formula. (Did you guys read the diarrhea posts on another thread? may be due to lactose intolerance). I don't want to drink fruit juice due to the sugar rush.

Comment

WOW! I'm feeling great!

Good on ya! And I can see I have hope. I got my CDs and supps last Friday (I'm in NY for work), started supps gradually during the weekend and full on from Monday. My aim is abstinence - I have no choice, I am fully blown alkie for sure. I think it must be the sick work hours (many of them) and the stress that I fall asleep immediately when I put CD on. Also I wanted to start my sobriety from Monday, but I'm on autopilot in the evening - after 10 hour day and still needing to check emails and write some - I reach for wine. What else is more tempting than glass of wine to numb myself. Am I trying too much, should I wait once I get back home in June tor should I use the supps now and do what I can? I am kinda just stay alive mode at the moment. No life, just hanging here.

:b&d:

Comment

WOW! I'm feeling great!

Re. lactose intolerance. Apparently All one is lactose free. I'm ok with it and I am heavily lactose intolerant and celiac, too. ...not to mention alcohol intolerance...lol.....

Comment

WOW! I'm feeling great!

Congrats juney. Well Done. I agree with the tired factor, I could not sleep the first week or two I was AF; but I got past it and I am sleeping better now than I can remember in years.

I am so happy all of you are doing so well.

bear
              What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
              ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

WOW! I'm feeling great!

Otie, I would use the sups and do everything you can now. Get a little step ahead.
                Bear
                What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

WOW! I'm feeling great!

Hi Juney,
                  I'm really glad you are feeling so much better, its lovely to hear that.

Otie, I agree with MD, carry on with the sups they'll help replace vits and minerals destroyed by drinking so will help in the long run.
                  Suz
                  Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

WOW! I'm feeling great!

Thanks MD and goingsober. I'll do what ever I can. You are right about vits and supps.

Sorry, did not want to kill the joy for others who have done fabulously. I am happy for you all! Great! You are an inspiration to me.

Otie

Comment

Working...
                    X