Hi Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Forum

Not sure what to say yet? Just that I've been looking at the posts and not sure where I should explain how I feel? I don't really feel that I should "tell A Story" as at the end of the day I feel whatever has happened in my life, the drinking is solely my problem. My wife is by my side, but I don't think she truly understands what being an alcoholic is. As sad as it is, my personal goal at this moment in time is to curb my drinking enough to get my driving licence back. My ban finished over a year ago, but I keep failing the medical! Any sugggestions on ways to hold down this demon are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Hi Forum

((((excelsior)))

Welcome. Is your sole motivation to quit drinking to get your license back? If so, what do you envision happening after that?

Also, are you taking anything to help curb your cravings?

Comment

Hi Forum

Excelsior, welcome! and tell your story when you feel moved to do so...not many rules here. First suggestion would be to read the downloadable MWO book and read that...also hit us up for specific questions whenever they come to mind.
      congrads for being here and bes of luck on the license.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi Forum

Hi & Welcome,

Whatever you want to achieve, you can!!!!! With the programme here and some determination .........

Love & Hugs,
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi Forum

Excelsior,
          Welcome, one of the best ways I have found to curb the cravings are Topa, Kudzu and Lglut. Keep reading the threads and order the book there's a lot of good information in it.

When you're ready you will post your story. Until then post whatever you feel comfortable with talking about. Good luck.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi Forum

excelsior - What do you mean by - you keep failing your physical? Is it a medical problem, or do you have alcohol in your system? Anyway, I know what you mean by it being soley your problem - i feel the same way. But, we can help each other out with advice or just to vent. So, take advantage of the forum - Good luck!

Comment

Hi Forum

Hi. You're life is about to change, it will never quite be the same again now you have found MWO. It will ultimately be the best thing that's ever happened to you and your family. Follow the program to the letter and you will get more than just your license back!
              we are with you!
              jane:welcome:
              Jane :heart:

Comment

Working...
              X