Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here Goes!

It's all so familiar....

don't take this the wrong way but am kind of glad to hear that others are struggling because I have lost my motivation to stop and am back to autopilot and fed up and disenchanted with myself and this problem but still carrying on drinking. Wierdly, when I say to myself 'ok I am not drinking this week' it's alsmost as if I hypnotsise myself and instead hear the words 'buy some wine, have another one'.

Aaaarrrgggghhhhh! REALLY Frustrated.

Best wishes to everyone having a hard time with this - I really mean that. It just made me feel a bit better and less alone to know other people can relate.

Comment

Here Goes!

...Starlight Impress.... Yesterday was my day 1 after a few weeks here and there. I have to admit it was exactly like the first time when I decided to quit . I was miserable and I felt really depressed and felt alone. The one thing that kept me from running over to the liquor store is the fact I want to quit and I can't let it control me anymore. Another thing I kept reminding myself that it was day 1 and it was going to be hard.

Comment

Here Goes!

Bean, I hear you loud and clear.

Jacy

Comment

Here Goes!

Bean.... we are singing the same tune. I have managed 1 AF day and am determined that this time I am going to beat it. But the more I try not to drink the more I want to. I don't normally drink red wine because it makes me sick but if there is nothing else in the house I will drink it even knowing that. Be strong... We can do it together. Good luck to everyone for today!

Comment

Working...
          X