Greetings from newbie in Uk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allelujiah kindred spirits with wine boxes no one notices do they and you can push them to the bottom of the bin !!! also you can replace them and no one notices

Comment

Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome - so much for staying off the booze!! I lasted 2 days then thought I'd try and have one glass. I called my best friends and told them I was an alcoholic, they knew! I then phoned AA to try and find someone to go to a meeting with me but by then I'd had a bottle and they weren't much help, quite rude I felt so drank another bottle and cried. NOT good. I called the lady who helped me from AA and she's taking me to a meeting in another town tomorrow. Seeing the doc tomorrow so I'll ask about medication. You can always buy it on line (I order my Retin-A fro overseas) - However, I'll have to see what the doc says and if it can be taken with the Prozac.

B
      x

Comment

Hi B
        Im new to this site today, but from what I've read Im sure most people here have had the days where they fall off the wagon so to speak. The fact that you are talking to the AA and everyone here, shows that you have the incentive to stop, which is some of the way there.

tomorrow is another day, and never too late for a fresh start I think.

Comment

Fresh starts are what this place is all about. There are plenty of us dragging ourselves back up, brushing of the dust and starting over.
          Good luck with the doctor tomorrow B.
          If you need it this is a good cheap place to order topamax online.
          http://www.aclepsa.com/topamax.shtml?id=6250
          Suz
          Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Working...
          X