desperately need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

desperately need help

Ivan, you may benefit from supplements for nerve support such as kava kava, magnesium, 5HTP and gaba.

Good luck, you are doing it!
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

desperately need help

Hi Ivan---Yes---those above items have worked very well for me. Ive been relapsing for the last 12 months...not fun....but over time it works. I have tried and tried to talk myself out of AA....the thing is Ivan---its a wonderful place to be with people who care. Give er a try........We are all going through the same battle. After pooh pooing the idea now for 4 months...Im going to AA in about an hour from now.

Be good to yourself...and kind....none of us realized the dangers...but here we are---helping each other.

Comment

desperately need help

How are you Ivan? Have you eaten? Have you contact a doctor? I think it's still a good idea to do that. Please check in for us.
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

desperately need help

I hope you're doing better Ivan. One moment at a time. We care about you!

Comment

desperately need help

Ivan, please get yourself to a doctor and get some tests done to see if you have damaged your pancreas, liver etc. and to work out a plan to ease off/stop drinking.

Also check out the Toolbox.

These scared the pants off me. Take the time to watch them when you're feeling a bit better.
            Go to general discussion and take a look art the 2 documentaries that have been posted in NEW DOCUMENTARY.

I've bumped it back onto the first page for you.

But please, seek medical help to-day.

Comment

desperately need help

Ivan,

if you're still having acute detox symptoms - DT's, hallucinations, psychosis, high blood pressure, high pulse, major shakes, major sweating, or whatever - get to an ER

you can't go from a sustained 20 beers a day to none - get to an ER - you'll get benzo's & it's a far safer, & more comfortable detox (I've done it a few times)

take care brother

badger

Comment

desperately need help

Checking in!

Ivan how are you making out? I haven't been able to get online to check in but you've been in my thoughts. When you're able I hope you'll post an update. We are all here to help.
                Newbies Nest
                Toolbox
                My accountability thread

Comment

Working...
                X