Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 16

Hi everyone,

Day 4 for me. Yeah! It's so nice to be able to connect with all of you! I was a hider also. I would hide my glass of wine on the floor next to the bed and put the bedskirt over it so that my husband wouldn't see it when he came into the room. I haven't done that in a while, thank goodness. I've been experiencing the opposite affect than some of you as I try to drink less. I have been slowly coming out of my isolation. When my drinking was at its worst, I really isolated (so that I wouldn't have to worry about judgement or drunk-driving). I have actually been shopping and out to lunch (to eat, not drink). The hubby and I have started to reconnect with friends which has been such a help in the loneliness factor. I am seriously focused on whether or not moderation will work for me. So far, I feel that I have made some positive changes. Baby steps... MYO has been a tremendous help in keeping me focused on changing my life and the lives of my family for the better. Good luck on your journey, everyone.

Julie

Comment

NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 16

Good luck to you too Julie and well done on your day 4. Good luck also Aduggan for tomorrow's opening of the b & b. Hope you are okay and getting back on track. Janice
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Working...
      X