I ate today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ate today!

Hey all. I'm not trying to spam the threads. Just thought I'd share a small personal victory. I'm on day 5 of a taper and have gone from 30+ drinks a day to 13. There's been pretty much no sleep or food, but today my appetite must have finally found me. I'm pretty sure that I came close to beating Kobiyashi at an eating competition lol. Sorry for the stupid thread, but it was quite a success for me and it means that I'm getting better! Normally I'd be craving a beer but now I'm thinking grilled salmon lol

I ate today!

Also, in case anyone is interested, coat the salmon in olive oil and your seasoning rub of choice, grill it, then top with pineapple habenero salsa. Mmmm

Comment

I ate today!

Its good you ate,how are the withdrawals going?
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I ate today!

getting better but still joyful heh

Comment

I ate today!

TF - glad to hear the appetite is returning. This is not a stupid thread. This is important. When I drank - I drank! Period. Didn't give a rip about eating. So now that my appetite is back (actually swapping recipes with friends. woo-hoo), I understand why you feel it is a victory. Hope you are doing well. Keep us posted, ok? And your recipe sounds delicious. xx. MR
          Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

I ate today!

tf, you're going in the right direction!!!!!
            Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

I ate today!

Up, up and away you go.
              No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

I ate today!

We'll Done TF!!!! :goodjob:

You are your way and we are here for you! :l:h
                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

I ate today!

Way to go, TF! Did you make that salsa? Sounds great.

Stay strong!

Comment

I ate today!

Pavati: Yes, I did make the salsa from scratch. I am quite the aspiring chef. The salsa was but one of my creations . Also, I'm always down to swap recipes!

Comment

Working...
                    X