Daily Journey day 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Journey day 6

WEll, today is day 6. Feeling good. Each day is a journey and a peaceful feeling. I can't believe how much better i sleep and dream!!! I wake up, not having that naseating, gasping for air, head pounding and guilt usual morning feeling!!!! I remember each night going to bed. no black outs. best benefit, loosing weight. I am so thankful to have this great website with support. The CD's, pills and starter pack seem to be working. thanks so much my way out. It's feeling pretty good at the moment!!! Congrats to all of you with those lone af stories. very inspiring!! And to those like me starting out.... you can do it. like they say, keep your mind busy at night with whatever will keep the craving voice out.

Meshellrn
    ?Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.?

― John Wayne

Daily Journey day 6

Congratulations, Meshellrn! You can do day 7, too!
    "God didn't give you the Strength to get back on your feet
    so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down."
    :hug:

Comment

Daily Journey day 6

Great job on 6 days Meshell
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Daily Journey day 6

Thank u for your support, u are great,
        ?Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.?

― John Wayne

Comment

Daily Journey day 6

I am on Day 1 and it is tough, but I am determined to win this battle. Hopefully we can beat the poison and I can back to the person I used to be. Good luck to you and let's keep in touch and motivate each other if you want. Congrats on the 6th day. That is awesome!

Comment

Daily Journey day 6

Congrats on day 6.........your over the hump of feeling like crap....Now just have a thankful heart and cultivate gratitude.......be grateful for sleep and a clear head

I am

Comment

Working...
            X