rooibosh tea(red tea)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rooibosh tea(red tea)

hi guys, im on day 3 of my lovely tea and just cant sing its praises enough !!
    feel calm and relaxed during the day and sleep like a baby at night!
    on day 8 af now and still not craving at all, yippee!
    hope the tea helps u guys too, if not at least its better than diet coke or water!!
    good luck and keep me posted.
    by the way i have mine in a china cup and saucer just to make me feel even better! lol
    take care
    lv lakota xxxxxx

rooibosh tea(red tea)

Hi Lakota,

Would you mind telling me which shop you bought it from, I'm in the UK too.

It sounds great, thanks for the tip.

Kitty
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
    Confucius

Comment

rooibosh tea(red tea)

hi kitty, try your healthfood shop, if not go on askjeeves and it will give u suppliers online. good luck and keep me posted!
      lv lakota xxx

Comment

rooibosh tea(red tea)

Kitty, Holland & Barrett sell it, so do Sainsburys (the small boxes). I've been using it since I did the WNAS programme for PMS 5 years ago but unfortunately it doesn't have the same affect on me as it does on Lakota re alcohol!!! (its caffeine free) Janice
        AF since 9 May 2012
        Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

rooibosh tea(red tea)

Thanks Lakota and Janice.
          Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
          Confucius

Comment

rooibosh tea(red tea)

G'day Ladies,

I would keep off anything Diet Soda anyway, as artificial sweetener is poison. Scientific magazines are full of horror stories of what these sweeteners can do to your health. Best is to do what you do .. Stick to tea and good old H2O.
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

rooibosh tea(red tea)

I just bought some tonight from Trader Joe's= will let you know how I like it. I looked for it specifically from your recommendation!
              Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

rooibosh tea(red tea)

Is this that tea from South Africa???? Wot benefits is it supposed to have?
                I have a South African foodstore darn that road from me and may get some of this...
                Info please treasures....
                Ta muchly
                Redmelonhead

Comment

rooibosh tea(red tea)

I just picked up some red tea from the grocery store this week. Definitely going to give it a try.

Julie

Comment

rooibosh tea(red tea)

RE: The question about it's benefits.

It is rich in antioxidants (much more than green tea) and zero caffeine.

It has many health benefits including repairing liver damage.

It also has an fairly strong interesting almost medicinal flavor and aroma that I like.(although some people think it tastes like cough syrup)

Lot's of stuff on the web if you google it.

Comment

Working...
                    X