Saying Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying Hi

Hi, I'm new here. I've lurked for a bit and recently made a few posts when available suggested I come over here to introduce myself.

I won't bore you with the details of how I got here. I'm sure you're already intimately familiar with the ways one ends up some place like this. I'm hoping that this will be a place I can find not only friendships but suggestions, accountability, and someone to point out the things I'm doing that could be harmful.

Saying Hi

Hey...Welcome here....We are all in the same boat. Post lots and ask questions at your will.

Its actually a fun journey...relax and read as much as you can

:welcome:

Comment

Saying Hi

:welcome: Gurl

This site has helped me out of the booze maze - use it - it works if you work it!

The https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...ml#post1628000 is a great, friendly place for newbies, where you'll find a lot of support and good advice. Come and join us there - it's quite busy, but if you read back a few pages you'll soon feel at home. It's a good place to ask questions - somebody will soon jump in with an answer.

The https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html have many strategies that will help you on your way. I suggest you read a page or so at a time - there's a lot to take in.

Personal threads, like yours, may not always have many visitors, but it's a good way of keeping track of your progress.

Good luck!
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Saying Hi

Hi Anonygurl,

This place has helped me a lot. Hope it can help you too. Good luck!
        Courage is not the absence of fear, it's acting in spite of it.

Comment

Saying Hi

Welcome Anonygurl,

I'm in the same boat as you and many others.
          Stick close to here. Are you still drinking or already on your journey to sobriety?
          Hope to hear more about you.

-Bri

Comment

Saying Hi

Hi Anon and welcome. MWO saved my life. I know it can help you too. Lots of wonderful folks here. I know our stories are all the same in the end, but I sure would like to hear yours because they are all unique too, just as we are. So, when you are ready, tell us your story. Keep posting and glad you are here.
            Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Saying Hi

Hi Anon, I'm gonna pat ourselves on the back and say we're pretty cool to hang out with not to mention all of the smart folks on here who have gotten and stayed sober. There's a wealth of information on this site, and so much support. So you're in the right place.
              Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
              X