Hoping to find support here - trying - not sure where to post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gracieb;1629012 wrote: Hi TB, I'm pretty new here too. Together we can all make our lives better!
    Gracie - I hope we can help each other - I have started posting in the newbies nest - i look forward to supporting each other -we can get through TODAY xx TB

Comment

Hey TB---Great job!!

Im on day 17---feeling wayyyyyyy better.....Had a nice mood lift day 7---------Foggy brain lifted around day 12......and now Im just figuring out how to live a life free of AL......

I can only say that after 6 relapses in 9 months...the key is daily focus on staying sober and learning all you can from other members. Anyone can do this with little stress....as long as you have support and education.

Just think--tomorrow you are day 4...you are building something great!

Comment

Thank you No Sugar and Trusting Believer! I thought I was in the Newbies Nest..will try your link.

Tried to not drink yesterday and couldn't do it. But I did drink less than usual. Will try again today...my willpower is great all day until around 4 or 5 oclock. I think I will try to reach out to people during that time. Thanks again! And True Believer, I am in awe of you!! I hope I can soon post how many days I have been AF too.
        :new:

Comment

Trust - hi and welcome. We are all scared when we first get here, but telling us a bit of your story will help us to help you. If that makes sense?

Crockettaa - welcome to you too. Glad you found us. Hope to get to know both of you better.

xx
          Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Working...
          X