X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAVED

I did. I am drinking as i post,

CAVED

Dust yourself off and start again. I am sorry to hear you caved if you do not want to drink. I am afraid of the same. Even though I know the high cost of caving like/ wasted money,time, health, relationships, etc..... I still feel the voice trying to creep into my head. I think what the hell. Life sucks or whatever and I want/need a drink. I resist and have stopped many times so what's one more. It's hard. Hopefully with enough AF time and working my plan caving won't be an option. ~~~ I wish you well and hope you can achieve what you want. We just need to want it bad enough. ~~ Take care LF & work your plan. ~~

Comment

CAVED

HI Lucky::l

Just saw your post. I am very proud of you for posting. Many times when I cave I just steer clear until I feel strong enough to come back. You are clealy stronger than you think :goodjob:

Why not boil up some water for hot cocao or mint tea and then crawl into bed with Netflix....don't forget your water and cut up a lemon if you have it.

Sleep tight and see you tomorrow!
      :l:h
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

CAVED

Hi, Lucky:

I'm with Kradle - toss the rest of whatever you're drinking, make some hot tea, hop in the bath and come back with a new plan tomorrow. Drinking more will just make it worse.

Maybe go read some of the posts you wrote when you were happily sober to inspire you to want to go back there again.

Stay strong,
        Pav

Comment

CAVED

Happens to all of us, the forever last day syndrome.

I suggest try and use the guilt/bad feelings you have after you give in. If you can tell yourself you dont ever want to go back, and "feel" the feelings you had right after drinking, sometimes that can add some motivation.

Keep trying, there is no failure in trying........only giving up
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

CAVED

Don't wait a long time to come back like I always do; just give your head a shake, throw the booze out, and follow Kradle's suggestion. You will feel a glimmer of pride tomorrow when you remember that, yes, you caved, but you also had the strength to stop yourself from going all the way. Just a hiccup my friend, just a hiccup!!
            "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
            Lao-Tzu

Comment

CAVED

Thank you guys for the support. Yes, I know it sucks but today is day 1 all over again. I have to make it right.

Comment

CAVED

Yea for Day 1 Lucky! Well Done :goodjob: Just go slowly and stay close.
                :l
                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

CAVED

Its starts with day 1 Lucky...You have arrived. Tomorrow is day two and so on. Try and do whatever you can to make yourself feel good...and you should--right?... You decided to quit! Congrats.....See you tomorrow on the newbies roll call. We all want you there

Comment

Working...
                  X