Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.... first contact in the digital world..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havnt been on a forum for quite sometime, doing some research etc on that next
    step for me, I was researching Antabuse when i found this forum.., starting Antabuse treatment tomorrow morning for the first time, its many years overdue..
    Pondered and read on thinking should i join / post? Why the hell not...
    Hi Im Markus!

HI Markus...u have found a wonderful group of supportive folks...check out the Newbies nest where u will find lots of folks at different stages if quit and also look at the tool box for more support..both links are below my signature..
    Glad u found us!!
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey Markus! Great to meet you! You have landed in a great spot if you are serious about getting AL out of your life once and for all! I would like to steer you to 2 places...both links are in my signature line. Newbie's nest is where folks of all stages of quitting hang out and share best practices. The Tool Box is full of tips and coping skills to help you. So good to see you, you are about to embark on the best time of your life! Its when you got sober!! See you over in the nest! Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hi Markus. Glad you decided to join us. Just here to lend support and say welcome. Read a lot and post often. It's the key to success. As the others have said, visit the Newbies Nest and get some much needed support and advice. All the best to you.
        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

:welcome: Markus

This is the best place to be if you want to get and stay sober. Byrdie has already pointed you to the Nest and the Toolbox; hope to see you posting in the Nest where most of us took our first AF steps.

It's a great journey, and we're all here to help you on it.
          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
          X