Back with it. 5 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back with it. 5 days.

Nursie... I hope you have a wonderfully sober weekend! Your son loves you and will very likely forget all about this... Because you will be replacing that night with many wonderful memories....
    God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers...

Comment

Back with it. 5 days.

Sober 6!
      Thanks everyone, and K9, I haven't has a chance to read up yet. I love you too, and I know everything you guys have been through. It's good you came right back.
      I don't want my son to really know about alcoholism, he is only 6. I don't want to go too deep with him, just show him that mommy is ok and that won't happen again.
      I grew up with a drunk and addict mother, hell I've had more alcoholic people in my life than non alcoholic.
      My brother died because he was an alcoholic. Drank and drove and died. Worst day of my life.
      It doesn't make sense why we drink.
      It doesn't make sense that I became what I despised, and that I later felt closer to my dead brother by doing shots with him at his gravesite. (Duh, he died drunk).
      But it does make sense being here with all of you, through our sobriety, and through our slips and falls.
      Thank you all for being there for me.
      Sorry, I'm so sappy lol
      Day 1 again 11/5/19
      Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
      Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
      Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
      11/27/19: messed up but back on track
      12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Back with it. 5 days.

Yay Nursie!

Nail it friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
        X